Making Effective Presentations
Many people are required to make formal presentations from time to time in the course of their work. This can be a daunting experience for those who have not learned the techniques of making effective presentations, yet success in presenting information in this way can be a rewarding and powerful means of influencing others. Fluent and persuasive delivery does not come easily to everyone, but confidence, skill and success can be dramatically improved by training.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:-
- Selection and analysis of presentation material
- Preparing the presentation according to subject and audience
- Selection of visual aids and preparation of related material
- Presentation delivery
- Maintaining audience interest
- Proven presentation techniques
Who will Benefit: Anyone who is required to make effective presentations.
Presentation Tips ..
Read More ....
- Be appropriately dressed, don’t wear clothes that are unfitting for the occasion. If it a business presentation then wear appropriate business ware and don't let your appearance distract from what you are saying.
- Try to appear confident and enthusiastic, even if you are petrified inside. Stand upright and head held high.
- Greet your audience and smile, hopefully your audience will look at you and smile back. This will make you feel less anxious.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Focus Management for Business Limited, Ransom Hall East Wing - First Floor, Ransom Wood Business Park, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. NG21 0HJ
Tel: 01623 345110 Registered in England No. 3692700 Vat No. 764 1384 23 All rights reserved.